Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

10 755 Posts in 6 130 Topics- by 1 216 Members - Latest Member: santini862

23 February 2020, 02:26
Select Language English | Russian ru | German
Main PageIRC Client KVIrc forumGeneralAnnouncementsPeters’ future beyond the 2019 sea
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Peters’ future beyond the 2019 sea  (Read 141 times)
elaine95
Ветеран

View Profile Email
« on: 20 January 2020, 10:22 »

Rams running back Todd Gurley had nothing to say on the way out the door for the start of the offseason. Rams coach Sean McVay did Marcus Peters Jersey , regarding Gurley.McVay said that no knee procedures are planned for Gurley in the offseason.“We haven’t talked about any of those things right now,” McVay told reporters. “I’ll get a chance to sit down with [senior director of sports medicine and performance] Reggie [Scott] and we’ll discuss that. But as far as I’m concerned and as far as I know, that isn’t the case where we’re planning to do anything like that.”McVay acknowledged that Gurley had an exit physical as part of the standard end-of-season checklist.Brandin Cooks Jersey , but not to the extent McVay suggested Gurley would before the game. Two days later, McVay says that he planned to split carries between Gurley and C.J. Anderson.Ndamukong Suh Jersey , due to a knee that swelled without any specific injury to it. That happened at least twice last season to Gurley’s left knee, which had ACL repair in 2014. And that’s not a good sign for the future when it comes to Gurley’s ability to perform at the level reflecting the contract he received in the offseason. Los Angeles Rams cornerback Marcus Peters is entering the final year of his rookie contract this fall. While the Rams have made their desire to keep Peters clear, Peters’ future beyond the 2019 season remains in question for the time being.However, it’s not the thing Peters is most focused on as he enters his fifth season in the NFL after second year in Los Angeles. Peters wants to get back to the Super Bowl and finish the year with a different result.“I want to get to the Super Bowl and win it this time, that’s what I want to break Dante Fowler Jersey , really,” Peters said, via Dan Greenspan of the . “All of the rest of the stuff will take care of itself.”The contract to break in regards to the top of the cornerback market belong to Xavien Howard of the Miami Dolphins. Howard and the Dolphins reached a new contract earlier this month that is worth $46 million guaranteed and up to $76.53 million over the next six years. The deal makes Howard the highest paid cornerback in the league on an average annual value basis.Even if Peters isn’t worried about the contract at this point, that’s the bar that his representatives will want to surpass in any extension talks with the Rams. But for the time being, Peters wants Miami to matter for a different reason seeing as it’s the host site of this year’s Super Bowl LIV.“The only thing I can do is come in and do my job and be the best teammate I’m doing C.J. Anderson Jersey , be the best player I can be on the field, and the rest of the stuff will take care of itself,” Peters said. “I’m not too worried about it.”
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic