Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

10 840 Posts in 6 215 Topics- by 1 216 Members - Latest Member: santini862

31 May 2020, 07:15
Select Language English | Russian ru | German
Main PageIRC Client KVIrc forumKVIrc discussionFeature requestsGreen Bay Packers Jerseys
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Green Bay Packers Jerseys  (Read 904 times)
huangjian123
Ветеран

View Profile Email
« on: 23 April 2019, 05:38 »

SCOTTSDALE Ivan Nova Jersey , Ariz. (AP) — Arizona’s Merrill Kelly hopes to emulate St. Louis pitcher Miles Mikolas.Kelly never got above Triple-A during five seasons in the Tampa Bay organization, went to South Korea and won 48 games over four years with the SK Wyverns.Mikolas won 31 games in Japan with the Central League’s Yomiuri Giants from 2015-17, then signed a $15.5 million, two-year contract with the Cardinals and went 18-4. He triggered an extra $1 million in pay for this year, and the Cardinals rewarded him with a $68 million, four-year deal covering 2020-23..”I definitely paid attention to him a lot last year,” Kelly said. “I was checking the box scores. My goal was obviously to come back http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-josh-bell-jersey , and to see him go to Asia and dominate the way he did, and come back and dominate the way he did … I was definitely rooting him on.”Kelly helped SK Wyverns win last year’s title under former Kanas City manager Trey Hillman.“It’s an experience that I can look back on 20 years from now and say I am really glad I spent four years there,” Kelly said. “Before I was contacted, I didn’t even really think of South Korea, other than we learn about the Korean War and more about North Korea.Arizona general manager Mike Hazen said the team had scouted Kelly in Asia and liked “the mix of pitches, the stuff, strike-throwing ability.”“He matured Brad Hand Jersey ,” Hazen said. “It can play a little offensive over there. It is a good challenge for pitchers.”Kelly was drafted by the Rays out of Arizona State in 2010. Primarily a sinker/changeup pitcher with Tampa Bay, Kelly said he threw four more four-seam fastballs and curveballs in South Korea. He added a cut fastball to better attack left-handed hitters and also saw his velocity rise to the low- to mid-90 mph range.“The Korean hitters are very good at their hand-eye coordination,” Kelly said. “They are very much in the mentality of ‘if it is in the strike zone, I am going to swing at it, and I am going to swing at it hard.’ And a lot of times they hit it. Just being able to navigate the zone a little bit differently is one of the differences I came back with.”The departures of Patrick Corbin and Clay Buchholz as free agents created opportunity to join a rotation headed by Zack Greinke and Robbie Ray.“We’re going to count on him,” Arizona manager Torey Lovullo said. “I encouraged him to embrace those expectations and understand that he’s ready for these types of challenges. I think he is going to have a good year for us.” TOKYO (AP) — J.T. Realmuto and Amed Rosario drove in two runs each to lead the MLB All-Stars over the Yomiuri Giants 9-6 on Thursday in a warm-up game ahead of their six-game exhibition series against Japan’s national team.Juan Soto hit a double off the roof of Tokyo Dome in the third inning that scored Yadier Molina from second to give the MLB team a 4-0 lead. Realmuto then doubled in a run and Rosario added two more on a single as the MLB squad scored five runs in the inning to take a 7-0 lead.Realmuto also hit an opposite-field solo homer in the fifth to make it 8-3.After the game, Realmuto got to experience a Japanese baseball tradition when he was invited on the field to take part in the “hero interview” in front of the Tokyo Dome crowd.“This is awesome http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-brad-hand-jersey , we don’t do this in the United States so I’m really excited to be here with you guys,” Realmuto said. “Hopefully, I can keep hitting well and be here with you again.”The highlight for the home fans came in the fourth when Seiya Matsubara’s sinking liner split the gap between Ronald Acuna Jr. and Soto in left-center field.By the time Acuna retrieved the ball and got it back into the infield, Matsubara had raced around the bases for a three-run inside-the-park home run that cut the MLB stars’ lead to 7-4.The series begins Friday with three games on consecutive nights in Tokyo followed by one game in Hiroshima on Tuesday and two games in Nagoya on Wednesday and Thursday.During the series, pitchers will not be allowed to throw more than 80 pitches per game. If a pitcher throws more than 50 pitches, he must have four days of rest before being able to throw in another game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic